Sunday, January 13, 2008

disco inferno

Once again, sorry for the extremely long hiatus. Anyhoo, yesterday was a very eventful day. I went with my sister, her boyfriend and Siegel to see Chicago on Broadway and it was really good. It was as good as the movie, but good nonetheless. Our seats were amazing (I could literally see the performers spit and sweat from where we were sitting) and we sat in front of Steve Schrippa from The Sopranos. The person who played Velma was kind of scary, not gonna lie. After the show I venture to Bryce's house for her Decade Party and I decided to dress in 1970s attire. The party was a lot of fun but then I died at around 1:30 AM. I made out with Bryce's toilet and wanted nothing more than to fall asleep on her bathroom floor. Bryce led my drunk self onto her bed (in which she forced one of her friends to get off of) and then I proceeded to make out with her garbage pail. I was up until 11:30 AM puking my guts up and Bryce was trying to nurse me back to health with water and a baguette...which I later threw up. All in all, it was a good night. Oh yeah, there was a bunch of drama too but nothing that important. =)

You know you love me...

...xoxo gossip shnoog

1 comment:

sexybitch420 said...

fantastic ending to that blog courtesy of moi.
party was cool.
you were WaStEYyYYY!!!!