Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hoey 101

Wow. Those poor Spears parents. First their amazingly hot, talented and sane older daughter became the opposite of everything in that list over the course of 12 months and now their successful, virginal and pure youngest daughter Jamie Lynn ain't no virgin no mo. Quite the opposite. She's fucking pregnant. How the hell does that shit happen? I wasn't aware Lynn Spears was that awful of a mother. Seriously, Lynn, keep yo kids on a leash! Jesus. I kind of don't want to believe it. But then again, she is "country," as Britney likes to say all the time in her interviews.

Anyway, on to other things...

Ilana left today and Ali left yesterday. Waaah. Sad times. Meh. But the Tila finale is on tonight, which makes it a little better that we've been separated. And I'm in total summer mode, which makes me happy, too. And my friends are coming home soon!

Sam wanted me to make this blog post really long so that she wouldn't have to study whilst in HSL. Sorry, Sam. =)

oh and Hi Jordan. 

peace bitchezzzz